Friday 1 April 2011

Believing dreams

Hi all, for todays post I wanted to show you a set of 2 toppers I made from the same gorgeous & fun Bo Bunny 'Crazy Love' collection papers. I do love the 12x12's but these little 6x6 paper pads are just fantastic! - They are more economical, just as pretty & generally easier to work with - I think some of the designs actually look better in the smaller size when using them on smaller projects like this...

 

I wanted to use my 2 new Sugar Nellie purchases for the images, I didn't realise that before this it was actually almost 2 years since I bought Sugar images, a v.overdue purcahse I think you'll agree! made up for it now though as I've ordered a few more since too! (Will be posting with them soon). Both my chosen images happened to be sitting which I think looks great when cut out & 'sat' on an element of your card - in this instance the lace...

 

Distress Inks - Skin - Tattered Roce
Cheeks - Fired Brick
Hair - Old Paper, Frayed Burlap with hint of Brushed Cordroy
Top - Spun Sugar
Bow on dress - Frayed Burlap
Tights - Old Paper
Shading (particularly on tights) - Pumice Stone

 
...Ittle birdy is part of the image that has flew away & landed on the flowers! ha ha. Pin & Flowers are from my local Country Baskets & you can purchase them from my e-bay site. Die cut swirl is Marriane Design.
 
I'd like to enter into the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is wonderful and adorable cute image.
    Thanks for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts, they are truly appreciated!
Deb.x

MY MAGNOLIA SLIDESHOW

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...