Tuesday 1 November 2011

Belles & Whistles Card - 'Wish'

Hey all, I've been playing with my new Belles & Whistles stamps the past few days, & have 2 great makes to show for it! I'm so pleased with both of them, pop back tomorrow to see the other. LOVE my B&W stamps & these new ones (even though they're not new releases) are my 2 fave Elisabeth Bell images at the mo, probably cause there mine & there new like! Also I wanted to enter the current Belles & Whistles challenge with my new images which is 'Pins & Pearls' so I decided to combine the 2 elements & make my own handmade pearl bead pin...

Photobucket

...I went for an easel as I've not made one for ages & its one of my regulars usually! I forgot just how much the added dimention brought to the design & how much more scope the extra space gives you. I feel a few easels coming on for my next makes! The lovely lace on the borders is from my local haberdashery. Heres a closer look...


...This ever so pretty little stunner of an image is 'Happy Mail' drawn by one of my all time fave stamp artists Elisabeth Bell.Papers are some old Daisy D's I've had for ages, don't know how they've lasted so long actually cause I love them!...

Photobucket

...Image has been colured with Distress Inks & white pencil...

Photobucket

...I've used my bottle tops & LOTV sentiment stamps to create a circular sentiment center piece. Top has been hammered & sprayed white, then sentiment added to centre, the top frames the sentiment beautifully. The tag is a Spellbinders die cut from lovely Vanilla bazzil card-stock & again creates a lovely ornate frame...


...Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Notice the handmade pin above with butterfly charm. I added this as the pins & pearls element for the Belles & Whistles challenge...


...I've made a shabby ribbon bow using pink & cream seam binding then added a handmade glass pebble to the centre...

...I'd like to enter into the following challenges:

Belles & Whistles challenge - Pins & Pearls GD
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Take a Leaf out of My Book
Die Cut Dreams - So Charming
Card Makin' Mamas - Cut it out (Die Cuts)
Sweet Stampin' - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Anything Goes
Stamptacular Sunday - Borders & Frames

18 comments:

  1. wow ,so stunning deb.your colours and details are beautiful and i love the gorgeous image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You clever cookie, easel cards is just THE solution to keep on adding Deb!!!!!!
    This is again a beauty, the pins, the colouring and all the other gorgeous details!!

    Love, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so, so pretty Deb. Gorgeous soft colours, very feminine and with such meticulous attention to detail. Stunning - I love it. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! love the soft nice colours, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card love the beautiful soft colours thanks so much for joining us at dream valley this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Lovely colors! Great work. Thanks for joining us at stamptacular sunday and I wish you luck on the challenge. Hope we see you soon again at stamptacular.

    Hugs,
    Heleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Lovely paper and image colouring, flowers.. o my.. everything just perfect. Great job!!
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Anything Goes” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges. this week.

    Liv

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I'm so glad I got to come see this card, it is an absolute delight. I'm lost for superlatives! Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, the details are amazing! I'm so glad you entered this creation in our challenge at Die Cut Dreams this time and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Deb this is an adorable card, the detail and colouring are amazing, its very lovely indeed! Thanks for entering at Sweet Stampin, hugs Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card ... your pearl pin is sooo pretty! Thanks for playing along at Dream Valley Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card! Beautifully colored image and layout! Love all your details. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday! Hugs, Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  14. A cute and Pretty creation. Thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, good luck
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is brilliant! Love the colors and all the details you've added! Thanks for playing with us at BnW- Challenges!

    Hugs,
    Iris - BnW Designer

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Deb, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your embellishments are so pretty. Your colour scheme is perfect. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Debs, great to see you participating with our challenge! Love the card, great colour scheme :) Did you see you were featured? Hope to see you next time too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts, they are truly appreciated!
Deb.x

MY MAGNOLIA SLIDESHOW

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...